Kristof factory confirmed its compliance with ISO 22000: 2005
On May 16, 2016 Kristof factory passed the audit for its compliance with ISO 22000: 2005 "Management Systems in the field of food safety and food products – Requirements for any organization in the food chain."
Having analyzed the results of 2014, we did a big job and integrated the following amendments to improve the quality:
1. We have installed a detector on a process line for the first time.
2. We have integrated FIFO (first in, first out) principles for raw materials delivery.
3. We have approved the internal audit procedures. Audit periodicity - once a month. Starting from December, 2015.
4. We have replaced plastic pallets (16 pcs), which can be treated with detergents, whereby products in our shops are kept in proper sanitary conditions.
5. We have updated schemes of territory and production areas.
6. We have installed special UV-irradiators (8 pcs) on the territory of shops and a warehouse of the company.
7. We have introduced new requirements for employees' appearance and means of personal protection, including: boots, masks, extra set of clothes for workers.
8. We have concluded two new contracts with MARR Russia and Petrovsky Group of Companies.
Thanks to introduced innovations, we have gained full control over the process and set parameters increasing the safety of our products manufacturing.
ISO 22000:2005 is an international standard that establishes requirements to the system of food safety management for those cases where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control hazards in food production to ensure that food products are safe at the time of their consumption by a person.
Summer Collection of Desserts by KristofFurther